Monday, July 19, 2010

Candid camera!

It is not often that I let myself be photographed, I have a tendency to hide or avert my face... but I was sent some leaflets for the Artisan show on Oct 1st and 2nd at Leamington Spa, and I have been sending them out to unsuspecting victims!. However, I just put them in the envelopes, and just glanced at the leaflet, not taking much in, until OH said had I seen that I was in the leaflet? Moi? No! I hadn't! Oh my!, I was featured largely!!! We did the show last year and it is a great show, new, but a great venue, with very friendly people, and set in the countryside just outside Leamington Spa. But to be in their leaflet was , errr in my mind, so embarrassing, but such an honour! Note the nail polish... I have chosen a new colour for this year..lol
I am doing workshops both days and you can book them if you want to. We are going to make an altered mini suitcase to keep those ATC's or trinkets.. you can book it here.
If you cannot make Artisan, we will be at Stamperama on 15th August, Ally Pally on 25th and 26th September and Port Sunlight on 9th October. I also have several workshops too going on during these months at various shops. You can find all the details here.
Have a Creative day!

10 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

That blue is so last year ROFLMAO

whyducks said...

Are you sure it was nail polish, it could have been ink!

Jan Hennings said...

Love the little altered suitcase!

Anonymous said...

Filthy fingers as usual Jennie! That little suitcase looks fab! x

Sid said...

You see, you can't always hide Jennie !! and with nails that colour ! lol !

Deborah said...

Congrats on your starring role :-) Hope to make it to Stamperama, engineering works on the line permitting.

Unknown said...

F A M E - brilliant! Gems this year - go for gems - altered ones of course, for your nails

Rachelxx said...

Just love the altered suitcase - really wish I could join you for that workshop Jennie. Loving the choice of nail colour! :-)

Lynn Stevens said...

I knew you were famous and now so is your nail polish.LOL!!!!
Love the suitcase!!!! If I hopped a plane right now would I make it in time? LOL.

Erin Toner said...

The nails look lovely, as do you! :)