Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love of my Life!

Great song, and a great challenge set by Hels this week on Sunday Stampers. I took a mini canvas, some stamps, Tim's Heart and wings die ( first time used! lol), and some Ten Seconds Studio metal, and put together this little piece.
I cut the heart out of a piece of reddish material and backed it with some card, and stuffed it with cotton wool..couldn't find my stuffing.. nothing unusual in that !!. I edged it in gold dabber, and did the same with the canvas. The canvas is painted with Claudine's paints in Modern Red. The little crown and wings were cut out in gold metal, added a little bit of red dabber to them, and ran through the embossing folders.
I hope it qualifies!
Thank you Hels for the challenge :))
Happy Creating!

17 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

cool little padded heart...thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

Helen said...

Love this - going to have to get that die!!

Crafting Queen said...

Great project, love the red canvas.

Claireabelle said...

Love it Jennie!
x

Lynn Stevens said...

Its gorgeous or should I say "Be still my heart?" and perfect for Hels Challenge.

Sid said...

Fab canvas and love your padded heart !

Netty said...

This is fab, love it. Annette x

whyducks said...

Fab work

Lynne Moncrieff said...

You call this a "little piece" - talk about an understatement. Love all the elements you have brought together. Lynne M

Jan Hennings said...

love the checkerboard canvas and the heart and wings are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love all the different textures. Great piece!

wwilloww said...

What a GREAT little canvas!!! I just love the whole thing!!!

Vicki Romaine said...

Great artwork!

lesleyanne said...

lovely artwork Jennie
just right for Hels challenge x

Terry said...

Love this! The heart and wings are one of my favorites! Very cool what you did with it!

Anonymous said...

Fab little canvas! Great idea to use cotton wool for the stuffing! x

Julia Dunnit said...

Is lovely, love the mix of that strong red with the metal.