Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dreaming of roses....

Finally this morning I feel a little more human... having slept the night away! I did go through what I had left on my demo table yesterday and came across this little tag that I had started but never finished! Apparently I seem to multi task while demoing... talking, to several people at once, showing product and answering questions.. I do believe I was called manic, but in a nice way ( apparently) lol.. I don't disagree.., think the adrenalin takes over while I am at shows!!! Anyway I digress.. here is a tag that I put together with one of the grungepaper rosebud we made ( see here on Lynne's blog how to make them) . I stamped up the Baroque background with Copper Dabber onto a distress inked background, and then stuck Symphony tissue tape at a diagonal over the tag. I distress inked it to the blend in with the background. Add a rose, an adage ticket in a memo pin, and a simple little tag for a pressie.

 Would you like it?  Add your name and a comment to this post, and I will give it away on Friday to one lucky person:))
If you are blog hopping today you must see Minxy's great take ( or is a copycat?? rofl)
 on a Wendy Vecchi style piece on The Creative Team blog.. just fabulous ..
Don't forget to leave your comment...
Have creatively filled day!

21 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

Love the use of the Copper Paint Dabber, works beautifully on the background and the rose is gorgeous. Glad to hear the show went well and you are feeling back to your normal self. Have a lovely day, Tracy Evans x

whyducks said...

You even managed to add a extra bit of decoration to the hole in the tag, brilliant, a lovely tag Jennie

Janeyc49 said...

How do you manage to get so much on your tags :) I love the TH tissue tape. Gorgeous tag.

Janet x

Helen said...

It was amazing how great the stamps looked done with copper dabber! Great tag.

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE this tag! The rose is gorgeous!!!

Lori said...

Fabbilicious piece, Jennie! Love that rose, of course! Great job!

Terry said...

Totally gorgeous tag! Love it!!

LisaVeronica said...

I want it ,)

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't want a gorgeous tag like that Jennie! x

UK STampers Cyber Blog said...

Fab tag Jennie !!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Fab tag...Haven't quite mastered those roses yet...need more practice!!

xx

Liz said...

love the tag will have to go and see the instructions for making them and have a go.

Hels Sheridan said...

I want the pressie, let alone the tag LMAO :O))

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie, love this tag and those little Rosebuds are just gorgeous - hope they are as easy to make as they look! I speak as one who has yet to master the 'grunge rose'!! S x

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love your tag and the rose is gorgeous!

Julie

Anonymous said...

So very pretty! Great tag!

Joanne said...

I'll have it, no problem, then I can have a close up look at that lovely flower to see where I go wrong.
Luv Joanne xx

slbt17 said...

beautiful!
Sandra

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful piece GF! Luvin' that rose

Pat Moore said...

I keep saying I wanna make one. I'd love to own one too. Love the tag. ....Pat

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Very lovely tag and I have enjoyed your blog. I shall be following you:)