Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sneaky peek!

I love sneaky peeks, and in Creative Cardmaking issue 19 , Hels and I have designed a couple of cards and a tag for you. For obvious reasons I cannot show you a full picture of them, but suffice it to say run down to your local newsagent and buy a copy!!
I do hope you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend, our last till Christmas.. eek who mentioned the word.. Christmas!! oooh I did twice!! *sneeks away into a corner, muttering..lol)
I have so much news, and we have some new stamps, (steampunk orientated).  I had a request for them , so have re-released them!
Also new in the shop are those gorgeous wire hangers that are now back in stock!
Sid has done a gorgeous piece on The Creative Team blog, and you can win an ATC from Minxy, and my Bank Holiday gift to you is 10% off all orders over £30! just pop the code bankholiday into the discount voucher box after you have shopped (£30.00 minimum) to get your discount!
I am off to a wedding today, so have to get my hair done, nails painted, dress ironed ( I wish! lol) and keeping my fingers crossed the sun stays out!
Have a creative day!

8 comments:

whyducks said...

Cor I will have to get a copy, congratulations to you both. Have fun at the wedding thank goodness the rain has stopped!

Sid said...

Ohh ! there IS loads going on Jennie. Have a great day in your freshly ironed dress!!

Hels Sheridan said...

Loving those new stamps... can't wait to get them :O)) Have a lovely day at the wedding... you, ironing???? LMAO!! Hugs xx

Sew This N That said...

Hope the weather has held out for you babe :)
Ohh 10% off, very cool!
*hugs* Heather x

Daniele said...

congrats to you both very naughty of you Jennie tempting us to open our purses.....with such a tempting offer, just had to place an order
hugs

Artyjen said...

Hope the weather held for you! Going to have to place an order tomorrow for some of those hangy things :)
xoxo Sioux

Anonymous said...

More yummy stamps! Yay! Think I may NEED to spend! Great discount too! Thanks! xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

I got the mag yesterday and your article is fab! In fact the whole mag is good so people should go out and get one!

Lucy x