Friday, August 13, 2010

On a rose role...

I have been hooked on grungepaper roses ever since I first learnt about them, and they are not an immediate thing.. they take time to make.. no instant fix here! Over on the Creative Team blog, I have explained how I made this piece, well ok it is a short post, as I up to my ears in packing boxes, and making sure we have everything we need for Stamperama on Sunday! I would love you to hop over there and comment...we LOVE comments!! :)))
Have a very Creative Friday, after all it is the end of the week, and it's Saturday tomorrow!! Yea!!


Debby said...

Hi Jennie, this is such an amazing piece.

Sid said...

Looks fab....going to look right now !!

Netty said...

Brilliant, Annette x

inge said...

Hello Jennie,

your project really attracts me !
I'm going to hop over to the other blog to see more and how you made it :)

greetings from Belgium