Friday, August 13, 2010

On a rose role...

I have been hooked on grungepaper roses ever since I first learnt about them, and they are not an immediate thing.. they take time to make.. no instant fix here! Over on the Creative Team blog, I have explained how I made this piece, well ok it is a short post, as I up to my ears in packing boxes, and making sure we have everything we need for Stamperama on Sunday! I would love you to hop over there and comment...we LOVE comments!! :)))
Have a very Creative Friday, after all it is the end of the week, and it's Saturday tomorrow!! Yea!!

4 comments:

Debby said...

Hi Jennie, this is such an amazing piece.
Debby

Sid said...

Looks fab....going to look right now !!

Netty said...

Brilliant, Annette x

inge said...

Hello Jennie,

your project really attracts me !
I'm going to hop over to the other blog to see more and how you made it :)

greetings from Belgium
Inge