Monday, August 02, 2010

Introducing...(with added candy winners)

the first of our Contributing artists. May I present to you Sid, who has done the most wonderful project over on our new Creative Team blog. Welcome Sid! It is a pleasure to have you on board! Here is a taster of what is over on the Team blog.
Of course the stamps have now been released, and I am so HAPPY, 3 of you guessed the right number of sets!! I am not a fan of the number 13, but obviously you are, and I have to say it might be my lucky number now!
So
 Joe, Erin Glee, and Whyducks (Kathy)
please step up to the podium, and collect your prizes!! Please email me your choice of stamp set or background, and your address, and I will make sure they are on their way to you this week.
Don't forget to pop over to see Sid's gorgeous ART, and I will be back tomorrow :))
Have a creatively good day!
 

6 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

beautiful! Love the purple and green!

Sarah Anderson said...

Hey, way to go Sid, and congrats to the winners :) Off to visit the team blog ...

Nicks said...

Yey!!!!! My fellow foul lover has won! Now off to check up on what sid has been doing!

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome flowers Sid!

Unknown said...

Wow that's fabulous - off to see the other blog.

Well done all the winners

Really fabulous Sid

whyducks said...

Oh wow thank you Jenny, I am very excited, wonderful. Welcome Sid, very pretty flower.