Friday, August 06, 2010

A Pint a Day....

Keeps the Crafter at Play.. and before you think that I have gone on the bottle ( mind you if you have an iced Pina Colada handy, pass it my way!! rofl ) .. it is the title of a piece I have made for my very first blog post on The Creative Team's Blog.  If you remember I briefly mentioned I had got some milk bottle tops from an antique store last week. If you pop over to the "other side" you can see how I used them on a simple piece:))
 
As the *Boss*, I also get to give away stuff, and you can win over there too!!" Don't you just love candy? There is always the excitement of possibly winning!!
I would love it if you popped over.. see you there
Hugs

4 comments:

Helen said...

Love this bottle, Boss! Have duly left my comment and will add the candy pic once I get home tonight.

Artyjen said...

Fab bottle and just adore the bottle tops you found :)
xoxo Sioux

inge said...

Hello jennie,

the sneek peek of this bottle made me hop over to the other blog :)
greetings from Belgium
Inge

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jennie,
I just popped over to say "hi!"
Hugs,
Cindy
xoxox