Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

I hope you have wrapped those presents, made the pudding, bought the turkey, hung the decorations, and sent out those cards,because if you have can you come round to mine, as I have done none of those! ok, I lie i did get a turkey, but am still making the cards, and as for wrapping the presents, well that will be as usual , on Christmas Eve!
I know you would like to know if you have won the blog candy, (done by random org).... so drum roll please for
Please email me your snail mail address, so I can send you your goodies. If you made Tim's Tags I am not choosing the blog candy winner until just before New Year, so you have plenty of time to enter.
I may be back later with more goodies, so stand by your reindeer!
Hugs

7 comments:

Helen said...

Well done Sherry! Happy Christmas, Jennie, hope you get everything done in time!

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats Sherry, Oh Jennie sounds like you need a few extra days!LOL ,If I was there I'd sure help you out. I hope you have a chance to ENJOY the Holidays!

Minxy said...

Congrats Sherry

And Jennie.. i've not wrapped any pressies either so don't feel to bad lol
Too busy making timmy tags ;op
xx

Sherry said...

Thank you Jennie! What a lovely early Christmas pressie (even if arrives after the big day - lol). I've just emailed you my snail mail details.

crafty creations said...

Well done Sherry - Have a great Christmas Jennie

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sherry!

Nicks said...

wow! such a worthy winner is our sherry!