Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

I hope you have wrapped those presents, made the pudding, bought the turkey, hung the decorations, and sent out those cards,because if you have can you come round to mine, as I have done none of those! ok, I lie i did get a turkey, but am still making the cards, and as for wrapping the presents, well that will be as usual , on Christmas Eve!
I know you would like to know if you have won the blog candy, (done by random org).... so drum roll please for
Please email me your snail mail address, so I can send you your goodies. If you made Tim's Tags I am not choosing the blog candy winner until just before New Year, so you have plenty of time to enter.
I may be back later with more goodies, so stand by your reindeer!


Helen said...

Well done Sherry! Happy Christmas, Jennie, hope you get everything done in time!

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats Sherry, Oh Jennie sounds like you need a few extra days!LOL ,If I was there I'd sure help you out. I hope you have a chance to ENJOY the Holidays!

Minxy said...

Congrats Sherry

And Jennie.. i've not wrapped any pressies either so don't feel to bad lol
Too busy making timmy tags ;op

Sherry said...

Thank you Jennie! What a lovely early Christmas pressie (even if arrives after the big day - lol). I've just emailed you my snail mail details.

crafty creations said...

Well done Sherry - Have a great Christmas Jennie

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Congratulations Sherry!

sam21ski said...

Well done xxx

Nicks said...

wow! such a worthy winner is our sherry!