Monday, December 07, 2009

Whoops..there goes a Tag!

Today's tag, or should I say tags did not go according to plan! I may be tired, after all keeping up with them is hard work..lol I followed all Tim's instructions, substituting the Father Christmas with one of The Artistic Stamper's, and the music and snowflakes, the same. The first tag I did, I forgot to use black distress ink for the  overstamping..whoops! That archival ink just seems to fall into my hands when I don't need it! Then for the second tag, I really didn't like the gold embossing, and the stamp was not straight, and by the time I got to the third one, I was tired!!! This is by far the best, and felt it didn't need the Merry Christmas! So, hopefully tomorrow I will get my stuff together and do better!

Looking forward to yours....

16 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Know exactly how you feel, I've done the same and had given up today. Yours look brilliant, love them.

Sid said...

Those tags look really Ho-Ho-Ho Jennie !!! They are super !

joanne wardle said...

they look great to me!

Linda said...

all three look fabulous! keep it up :)

Lynne K said...

Can't see anything wrong with any of them, they're all great. I loved the white swirl background when I saw Tim's, & you've done it perfectly.

whyducks said...

Like your take on the tags, hard work turning them around so quickly, well done.

Anonymous said...

They all look brilliant to me! Well done keeping up Jennie, I'm 4 behind now! Lol! xx

Helen said...

I had trouble too, but stopped at 2 attempts! It was the paint wot dun it!!

Artyjen said...

Oooh! Like em all! I can't believe I've managed to keep up........so far!! Don't know how T!m does it. LOL
xoxo

shaz earl said...

They look fabulous Jennie xx

cheryl said...

these are brilliant hun love them all know what you mean I am totally shattered trying to get everything done on time,hugs cheryl xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool Father Christmas image and wonderfully gorgeous tags!

Anonymous said...

great! fantastic tags
Elma

Helen said...

Yes, Jennie (to reply to your comment on my blog!) a lesson indeed. I think today's may be easier. Just wish I wasn't at work so I could try it NOW!!!!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Just loving all these tags - just wish I had the time to join in too!
Lesley x

Chriss Rollins said...

got your blog from a link at Sues.

loving your tags.

chriss x