Saturday, December 05, 2009

On the fifth day...

of Tagmas, Tim gave to me...5 gold baubles!! lol well not really , but I have to say I enjoyed making this tag, and because my chipboard tags are slightly smaller than the ones Tim is using, I missed out an element and didn't have any German Scrap, so imporvised with a Martha Stewart Drippy doo Edge punch, and gold card. I think that improviastion has become the name of the game for some of us taking part, and I am loving what I am seeing out there. I really liked the way the gold dabber on the background worked too.


It is liking taking a mini workshop everyday!
Hugs till tomorow,

14 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Jennie.
It looks like your having a Wonderful time with Tims tags! They look great. I hope I get a chance to play this weekend. I've really enjoyed seeing yours!!

sam21ski said...

WOW Jennie, your tags are coming along fab. I like the way everyone's using the same inspiration but they are all coming out so different, keep it going, only 7 more to go now!!!! Fun though isn't it xxxxx

The Scrappy Tree said...

Fab tag on that tag! How cool is that punch??

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning tag. Anesha :-)

helen said...

I just love this one! I have just got mine up. Wonder what he'll have us doing tomorrow...

shaz earl said...

very very nice 0:) x

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab tag hun...I just blogged mine too :O)

Effie said...

Love that drippy punch... very effective!

whyducks said...

drippy goo punch wow love it! It is your art not Tim's it would be boring if you copied his completely.

tanya watts said...

love ur take on it! i'm not home so no tag like the other days instead i am demoing Ranger all weekend and enjoying an evening alone soaking in the bath at the hoel lol! tags will be later!
oh and thanks for he art exchange, i love it! xx

Sid said...

Very nice tag Jennie, fab use of gold !!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Love your improvising Jennie! xx

Artyjen said...

Love the drippy bits and your baubles! LOL
Thanks for your well wishes I'm in 7th heaven!!
xoxo

cheryl said...

this is brilliant hun I have not got any of Tims things apart from his inks,and some grungeboard and a few stamps,you always make yours to realalistic,love effect at top of the tag hugs cheryl bless you for your comment on my blog too means a lot comeing from such a talented artist xxx