Wednesday, December 02, 2009


You must be wondering 2 posts in a day! but it's that day again...WOYWW over on Julia's blog, and I though I would share with you what was on my desk this morning. I am working on a project for finishing later this week, if I get time! Time seems to be of an essence at the moment, and DH is doing up the kitchen too, which means cooking round a pile of tools and wood, just like my desk .. although it does look a little neat for me! Same pile of goodies on the desk with a couple of extras in there, namely rock candy and picket fence stickles, from yesterday's Christmas Tag.

Happy Creating!


Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh..will be doing the tags myself, but not entirely with Ranger, have to admit! Love the Work In Progress - a sign I presume (for stickles, rather than 'it's a sign' like seeing Elvis in your marmalade or something). OMG. If you understand, you should be afraid! Am loving the chance to see what you're up to.

Kaz said...

What a lovely lot of ranger goodies you have on your desk! But it is a bit tidy. I'm intrigued by the stickles thingy.
I haven't got round to doing today's tag but I did yesterdays. Fab tags by the way xx

Sam said...

that looks like an interesting project! A bit more than I usually do though so I don't think that I will be attempting something like that!

Hels said...

That is one heck of a lot of Stickles you have on your desk...don't think I have ever seen so many in one place...or so big ... ROFL **tis ok, am off to take my medication now**