Wednesday, December 02, 2009

WOYWW

You must be wondering 2 posts in a day! but it's that day again...WOYWW over on Julia's blog, and I though I would share with you what was on my desk this morning. I am working on a project for finishing later this week, if I get time! Time seems to be of an essence at the moment, and DH is doing up the kitchen too, which means cooking round a pile of tools and wood, just like my desk .. although it does look a little neat for me! Same pile of goodies on the desk with a couple of extras in there, namely rock candy and picket fence stickles, from yesterday's Christmas Tag.

Happy Creating!

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh..will be doing the tags myself, but not entirely with Ranger, have to admit! Love the Work In Progress - a sign I presume (for stickles, rather than 'it's a sign' like seeing Elvis in your marmalade or something). OMG. If you understand, you should be afraid! Am loving the chance to see what you're up to.

Kaz said...

What a lovely lot of ranger goodies you have on your desk! But it is a bit tidy. I'm intrigued by the stickles thingy.
I haven't got round to doing today's tag but I did yesterdays. Fab tags by the way xx

Sam said...

that looks like an interesting project! A bit more than I usually do though so I don't think that I will be attempting something like that!

Hels Sheridan said...

That is one heck of a lot of Stickles you have on your desk...don't think I have ever seen so many in one place...or so big ... ROFL **tis ok, am off to take my medication now**