Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas WOYWW

Today is WOYWW and true to form here is my workspace, (actually there are 3 piccies). The first one is a of a pile of card some stamped , some not, ready for Christmas card making . I am actually making them this year,( unlike last year when I ran out of time!), the second is of a great big mess, and the third is of a piece Hels made yesterday while messing with some new paints I had received samples of.....





The desk always looks relatively the same as usual, as some stuff never gets moved!
Thank you Julia, for the challenge..
oh and for the eagle eyed of you.. the Christmas card is in a pic! lol
Hugs

12 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, love that scroll stamp. Beautiful card. Anesha

Joanne said...

I agree with Anesha. That stamp is top of my want list. x

Deanne said...

i agree with the other girls that stamp is fab :) great creative space x

Carol said...

I love that Santa stamp and I love your card, do you iron your card after inking it up all over, I find that I have to iron them as they curl?

Carol x

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah, I'd be on the list for the stamps too..are they yours? Card looks fab..you know Friday is last 2nd class post day, doncha!!
Meanwhile, crikey, it's really tidy. Could you not untidy it a bit perleeease?

Annie said...

Can do better :-) please let us see a little more next time. Love the card and stamp.
A x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hmm I see you only show a portion of your desk Jennie, is the rest really that bad? hehehe
I've done the 12 tags so will pop back to show them.
Anne xx

Kaz said...

I really need to come and rummage through your stamps.
That card looks lovely x

SueH said...

Think I need to add those to my stamp collection too, especially the ones used on the background!

Pam said...

Now how are we all going to be able to share that fab stamp!!! Hugs Pam

Ann said...

Lovely Christmas card and beautiful stamps to make it with. Your desk looks too tidy and as you only show a small part of it, I can't help but imagine imagine the mess that's taking up the rest of the table!

Sam said...

I want to see more of this crafty desk!! No teasing with just little snippets here and there!! ;-)