Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tagalicious!

The day has come for the last of Tim's Tags,( what will we do every day now?) and of course it is none other than my favourite, grungepaper roses! It has been one of those days, where I saw the post this morning, got out all the supplies... went to work ( ugh on a weekend!), thought....I will do the errands after work, and get back while it is still light to make the roses. They do take time to glue on the tag, especially with glossy accents. But.....the best laid plans never work.. DH asked me to go for quick trip to get a electric switch, and the shop didn't have them, so muggins here went off in the other direction to another branch of the shop to get one, while he attempts to finish one corner of the kitchen. Will it be ready for Christmas I ask myself?...
Anyway I finally sat down late this afternoon, and did the tag. You might ask what I used on the grungepaper? I was very lucky this week to get some samples of Crafty Notions Creative Colour Sprays ( similar to Glimmer Mists) and boy are they gorgeous colours. I used Orange Lustre and Poppy on one flower, and Delphinium and Kingfisher on the other. The most concentrated colours and they are just are fab! They will be in the shop in the new year.


Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a BIG and amazing giveaway, probably the biggest I have ever done! getting excited about it.....
hugs from a very inky fingered

21 comments:

Kath said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jennie. I have loved seeing the tags you have made. Couldn't join in (poorly finger) but might have a go in the new year. :-)

sam21ski said...

OOooh another fab tag Jennie, I'm still working on mine

What are we going to do tomorrow?????? :o(

Julie Ranae said...

No...I haven't dropped off the face of the earth....just under the weather with a rib injury, I'm afraid.

This tag is GORGEOUS....now I KNOW I need to spend some time here and see what I have been missing for the past few days!

: )

Helen said...

Glad to see you got your roses glued together! I am still covered in glossy accents... Can't wait for tomorrow!

Helen said...

Glad to see you got your roses glued together! I am still covered in glossy accents... Can't wait for tomorrow!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Wow just found your blog and so inspired, I have been doing the tags too, but am a couple behind, I have no idea what I am going to do when they are all done - TFS XXX

Julia Dunnit said...

Another triumph Jen..am very cynical about all this product overloading that TH is King at, but your tags may well have turned me. OMG another slippery slope!

Chris said...

Jennie, I think this has to be my favourite of all your tags. Those new sprays look yummy and I think I'm going to 'need' some. :o)

Sid said...

What a day Jennie, but it didn't stop your creativity ! Lovely tag with such gorgeous dimension and colour.

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just stunning those colurs are totally amazing so love it,cant wait for tommorow hun love hugs cheryl xx

Artyjen said...

Wow! Those colours are amazing! Gorgeous grunge roses...What will I do tomorrow? Oh! I know....come and visit you. LOL
xoxo

Anita said...

I love this. I hope to create my tag soon.

Hels Sheridan said...

Another Fab tag hun...can't wait to have a play with the Crafty Notions...I have heard they are as good as Glimmer Mists x

sam21ski said...

Jennie I'm here, back to look at the big amazing give away and there's nothing posted, am I in the right place I wonder??????

Yogi said...

very n ice roses and tag. Thanks for the comments on my blog about my tags

The Scrappy Tree said...

Wow, these are stunning!!

whyducks said...

finished with the best! x

Evelyn S. said...

Oh yes....I think your flowers must be die-cut.....such nice round, smooth edges! Beautiful, Jennie! I'm suffering from very sore fingertips this morning: sore and
ink-stained from making the rose. Your tag is wonderful.

Hetty said...

Your roses are beautiful Jennie! I have a hard time getting them right.

Lynn Stevens said...

Well the first time I ever saw these was from you and Hels! Beautiful work, Your flowers are gorgeous!

Lorraine said...

like all your tags especially this one with the grunge flower..good luck to everyone who joins in with the blog candy..