Tuesday, December 01, 2009

It's Snow Time!

Actually it feels cold enough to snow, but it isn't, so over on Mr Holtz's blog, he is creating Christmas for you with the Twelve Tags of Christmas. I have made my attempt at the first of his tags! I do think I should follow instructions.  I never read them properly,( actually I never read them at all, and always learn the hard way, and this was no exception! However since I don't have his snowman ( I do have it in the shop, but not personally) I used Bobby, one of the Stitchel snowmen, and I love the scarf idea. To get all the instructions and be in it to win it, you need to visit Tim's blog.



Happy Tagging!

13 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

LOVE your tag, Jennie. What a great competition Tim is leading....I think it really gets people in the holiday spirit!

Hels Sheridan said...

I like Bobby better than the other snowman anyway...you have great taste in snowmen...ROFL...fab tag :O))

Sid said...

Great tag Jennie, loving your design !!

shaz earl said...

Fab tag Jennie... bobby does look better x

SannaS said...

Gorgeous tag! Absolutely fabulous!! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Anne Jagger said...

Fabulous Jennie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag Jennie! Might have to try this myself xx

Anita said...

Beautiful tag!

cheryl said...

love this that snowman is just great love cheryl xxxx

Viv said...

He's a lovely snowman! Great tag!

whyducks said...

Good job Jennie x

Unknown said...

I love the different slant on this tag - Tim but not Tim - brilliant

The Scrappy Tree said...

The scarf was a wonderful idea :) again I am loving the Stickles at the top!