Sunday, December 06, 2009

Jolly Old Tag!

As part of the Tim 12 Tags of Christmas splinter group*grin*, I have duly made an alternative, almost the same, as a Tim tag! All the elements are there, perhaps not exzactly the same, but with the same techniques! I have used a "Jolly Day out" for the car, and resurrected an old stamp of mine ( the Fir Tree, available if you email me ) as the tree. Oh, and the Season's Greetings comes from one of The Artistic Stamper Christmas plates.  I used snow writer as the snow (and heated it to get a better effect ( mine has dried up in the tube!)


I have spent a very pleasant hour or so, following instructions, and making tag 6!
Looking forward to seeing yours...

17 comments:

Sid said...

Love that tag, very original Jennie !!

Anonymous said...

I dont find words! So fantastic!

grrrrrrrrrrr my engish is too bad to order stamps in english- dont read well :-(

Hello from Elma in germany

Helen said...

Yours isn't bad either Jennie!!

joanne wardle said...

OMG, I can't believe we had the same idea, I wasn't copying you honestly!!!

Shazza said...

this is great, love the car
x

Artyjen said...

So sweet but also very T!m.
xoxo

Lisa Holtzman said...

Nice job, I'm loving your Xmas tags!

Hels Sheridan said...

So cute! Loving the grungey look...it really suits him x

cheryl said...

oh love this you have made one stunning design with tag no 6 so look forward to seeing what you do with the next 6 love cheryl xxxxx

Hazel said...

Super, super tag. And I love the box for the stickles (mine are in a plain old ice-cream tub) x

Sarah Anderson said...

How funny that you and Joanne must have had that idea almost simultaneously!! It is a great idea :)

Lynn Stevens said...

fun one!! I so want to play along, maybe tomorrow! You and Hels can't have all the fun!

Anonymous said...

I knew that stamp would look great! Just wish I'd had a chance to make it before you did!

This is really great. Love how you fit the three int he back.

Linda said...

oooowww the child is cuuuute!

GlitteryKatie said...

This is SO cute- love your version!!!

TonyaA said...

Wow! Some beautiful tags! So inspiring!

kate blue said...

love your version of it, very fun & playful!

KateB
http://kateblue.blogspot.com/