Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Key to my Heart!

Today Tim's Tag, contained a stamp I definitely don't have and I didn't have time to draw anything, so I used a door from Architecture Plate 3 , and all the elements are the same except the Music which also comes from The Artistic Stamper. The little wreath came from a glass bauble found in a junk shop, and as I clumsily broke the bauble, the wreath was perfect for the door.

Think this qualifies for the"Splinter" group!
Roll on tomorrow, and as I am off up to London, hoping I get time to make the tag before I leave or when I get home.
Happy Tagging!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous version Jennie, love the door with its wreath! xx

Unknown said...

Just had a marathon catch up with all your tags Jennie - you are doing a fab job ... loving the improvisation!

Sid said...

Your take is great Jennie, love this tag !!

slbt17 said...

wonderful! just wonderful!
Sandra

Evelyn S. said...

It's wonderful! I like the door...but I don't have one of those, either! :-) Great interpretation.

Julia Dunnit said...

Skill. My fave so far!

Julie Ranae said...

Of course I love your tags....and I love how you have decorated your blog for the holidays!

I say to those who say we shouldn't change our blog backgrounds so much...bah humbug!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab tag hun...loving that ickle door...I have made an improvised lamp-post..have a grand day out tomorrow x

Kirsten Alicia said...

It looks great, the door & the wreath are fab.

Linda said...

ooh love it with the door! Would also be perfect for New Home happy wishes!

Helen said...

I think it's great. Only just got mine done!

whyducks said...

Thumbs up Jennie, you must be worn out!

cheryl said...

wow great take on Tims tag so love that wreath and the door is just brilliant love cheryl xxxxx

Artyjen said...

Love the door.....wish I had had a door but I didn't!!
xoxo

shaz earl said...

Great improvisation Jennie!! loving the little wreath xx

Anonymous said...

Charmingly vintage and completely imaginative!

Lynn Stevens said...

I like this one even better than Tims, way to rock this one!

Julie Ranae said...

I know I've commented already, but I had to come back and say how much I really LOVE this tag, Jennie...just fabulous!