Saturday, December 05, 2009

Living in a Box

Well actually as it says on the box this is for my Stickles, and I have made it to enter into Hel's Sunday Stamper. I like living on the edge and this entry is close to the deadline! I have had this box for yonks,  and it has been sitting there waiting to be decorated. I painted it black using Claudine's Studio paints, and the middle is Ten Seconds Studio metal with chipboard letters underneath and then I decorated the surface with wheels, and put stickles all over it! Most of the time this piece has been waiting to dry. I stamped in gold Dabber one of The Artistic Stamper calligraphic backgrounds, and where the stamp didn't quite touch the box, I have left it black. It is very hard stamping a box with no way of holding the back of it so it all stamps, especially a box that has bendy sides!



Thank you Hels for the challenge, at least now I have a box for my stickles!

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

I wondered what you were going to make with that? Fab box for your stickles!
xoxo

The Scrappy Tree said...

Gorgeous altered box!!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab box Jen..I love the caligraphic background you created...and thank you for playing at the Sunday Stamper...you were just in time ROFL x

Minxy said...

super duper, love the black and gold... very classic.. so now your stickles have a home.. but where ya gonna put the box he he he

Julia Dunnit said...

You can do no wrong with that stamp - I'm still using mine weekly and I reckon I bought it off you about 8 years ago! Great box..