Saturday, December 13, 2008

13th Day of Advent

Well it is pouring with rain outside and very cold and windy, and the best place to be is indoors by a roaring fire curled up on the sofa with a book! However I am in front of the computer typing this, and feeling a little chilly in my office which has draughts from the Arctic blowing through the windows!
 Yesterday's winner is
 Congratulations! and please email me with your address so I can send off your stickles to you.
The blog candy alert today is a new yet to be released Stitchels rubberstamp called Cedric. He has to be one of my favourite snowmen, and if you spend over £15.00 in my shop you can get him free too! This is a special only for my current customers and blog readers!
In the spirit of Christmas I made another card today, which I used Crafty Individuals Christmas Papers, and grungeboard which I did run through my Big Shot on an embossing plate( which failed miserably ) and then distress inked them and added gold Stickles to decorate.
 As usual leave a comment , and if you are not a follower become one.You have to be in it to win it!
Keep warm.

12 comments:

Eve said...

well done you, it is a really nice card :o)

Sam said...

Lovely card. xx

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous card Jennie and congrats to Shaz

Annie said...

Congrats to Shaz and wow what a great snowman stamp.

Wonder how long the offer is on in the shop - my Christmas money may have to head out that way.

Ann xxx

camcraft said...

Ooooh I so love your cards. The baubles are simply stunning :-)
Carole x

Unknown said...

Congrats, nice creation!

Moni said...

Very nice card! Hugs, Moni

Leanne said...

Gorgeos, love the colours!!
Leanne xx

shaz earl said...

Woohoooi won thank you so much Jennie great card too xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this has got to be one of my favourite cards - I love it - and the ornaments are gorgeous.

Do you know what I love about your blog - you actually admit to things not working out - like the embossing in Big Shot did not work - and you find a way around it anyway. Not many people do that. So it gives people like me confidence that not everyone's first attempts work out as they had planned!

Anonymous said...

Just lovely! It's so nice of you to share all of these pretty things.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Claireabelle said...

Fab card Jennie
x