Wednesday, December 03, 2008

3rd Day of Advent

Well we are 3 more days nearer Christmas, and I ought to be making Christmas cards instead of blogging and giving away loads of candy!
I also have some fab news. I was asked to join Inspirational as a contributor, so that means travelling all over the world, looking for inspriing blogs to feature. Well, I thought I could travel ( in my mind) , okay just blog hop!! Thank you Julie for asking me.
I have made another tag , this time with the tiny Christmas trees from Christmas Greetings Plate 1, and just distress inked the tag, and then stamped over with Pine Needles, and the very carefully put a Snow Writer as snowflakes all over it. I liked the effect. Very Christmassy!



Toady the winner of the blog candy is Camcraft. Congratulations Carole. Please email me ( link on side of the blog) so I can send your candy to you.

More tomorrow :)

22 comments:

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous tag jennie and love the way you've dressed your blog

camcraft said...

Oooh Jennie :-)
Lovely indeed.
Cannot believe I have won my 1st ever blog candy - and I don't even have a blog LOL
Thank you.
Carole x

Ellen said...

green and blue look so nice together. love the snowflakes

Rachelxx said...

Love the snowflake Jennie. Have linked to your blog from mine :-)

Andrea said...

a beautiful tag and very christmas x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous tag Jennie and love the falling snow on your blog xx

Anonymous said...

I love these Christmas tags Jennie, and the snow falling on your blog!

Hazel said...

Another lovely tag, Jennie. Well done to Carole for winning yesterday.

Sam said...

Hi, have just found your blog and love the gently floating snow!! I have set up a post to publish tomorrow about your blog and hope to be back daily to see if I can win some stuff for my ever-growing craft stash!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you really have the Christmas spirit - wonderful

I have become a follower and also linked you in my side bar

Kath said...

Your snow is lovely and I love your tags.Can't wait for Christmas for my distress inks. :)

Kath

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag Jen - loving the snow too....mmmm....wonder why mine doesn't show up though LOL Hugs xx

Max said...

Whoo Hoo ... well done Carole. Have fun with your prize.
What a pretty tag Jennie ... it would look lovely on my tree LOL.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Debbie said...

Jennie your blog is so beautiful, I love it...the falling snow. I love love love it!

The tag reminds me of a White Christmas!

Thanks,

Debxoxo

Ifat Art said...

Great snow effect... lol..
Love it!
Great tag!

IfatArt

Shirley said...

I really love your tag and the snow! Also the snow coming down!

Leanne said...

Wow, just found your blog and its fantastic!! Have now become a follower and will definately be adding you to my blog list and my candy list (right hand side of my blog).
Your work is fantastic and very inspirational, can't wait to see the following tags for the rest of the month.
Leanne
xx

SueHart said...

Gorgeous tag (again!). Congratulations on joining Inspirational. xx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous tag Jennie, great colours and stamps! xx

Nick said...

very pretty jennie-and i love the snow on your blog

Annie said...

oh so pleased for Carole who is a great friend of mine.

Can I join in too please?

Ann xxx

Linda . J said...

Love your tags Jennie and the snow.You have been on my blog for a few weeks now and will stay top of the page for the rest of December.
Linda