Saturday, December 06, 2008

6th Day of Advent

Thank you for all the posts yesterday, you have had a much longer time to post, as I was away yesterday, so without much further ado, here is Thursday's winner, and yesterday's winner too!
                                                      Lucia   &   Max
Congratulations! Please email me your snail mail address, so I can get you your blog candy asap!

Today's piece is a mini canvas that I made for my challenge blog Objet D'art which you can find here. It is a fortnightly challenge blog, and hopefully will make you work out of the box, and create something you wouldn't normally do. This week Karen from Scrapz has showcased her talents!
I used a mini canvas and Crafty Individuals Christmas papers glued on to it. Then I used the bookplates from the Elements Grungeboard, a Junkitz Sticker, and distressed inked the small Reindeer from Seasonal Grungeboard. I gold stickled his antlers! The bookplate was attached using the washers and long bards from the idea-ology line. The "Christmas" Stamp came from Christmas Greetings 2 ( a long forgotten stamp of mine).
Reindeer Canvas
Keep watching, you never know you may be the next winner!

17 comments:

Annie said...

Fabulous piece of art - I've never tried working on a canvas like that - something else to put on my list of things to have a go at.

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie Another fantastic piece of work, I love the script on the Christmas text stamp.

Kaz
x

Rachelxx said...

Love the Christmas stamp Jennie - I've just been discovering my Xmas stamps that i found in a box all together that I'd forgotten about :-) Nive surprise :-)

camcraft said...

Oooh Jennie. Goregous!
Carole x

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
xx

shaz earl said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent Jennie this is gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Oh m I really love this!
Jx

SueHart said...

Lovely canvas, Jennie.
Well done. x

For the life of me said...

beautiful cavas xxxxx

Max said...

Oh Me Oh My!!
How fabulously lucky I am to be one of your winners Jennie :)
I'll send my snail mail address toute suite (sp?) and I wonder whether you could possibly pop a teeny weeny bit of your talent into the envelope please ... I'd be very grateful *wink*

Your reindeer mini canvas is another Christmas cracker.
Good luck to everyone for tomorrow's draw.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Really lovely Jennie :) I love the Grungeboard reindeer.
Anne xx

Anonymous said...

Love everything about it Jennie! xx

Adele said...

Oh beautiful Jennie- I love the warm colours on this one! Stunning.

love Dingle.xx

Kazza said...

This is gorgeous Jennie - love it :)
xx Karen

Shazza said...

wow jennie, that is one gorgeosu canvas. I love the CI papers, don't own any but feel I must rectify that soon :0)
x

Moni said...

Fantastic pies of art! I put you on my list of followers! Hugs, moni

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw that is so cute...love it xx