Thursday, December 04, 2008

4th Day of Advent

I am sitting here surrounded by Christmasy stuff , and all I can seem to make is tags! So today I have made an ornament using an oval piece of Stampbord, and Bronze Utee, and the infamous Father Christmas. I stampede into the Utee with Stazon, and edged the Stampbord with a bronze Krylon pen. Nothing I am making is hard , and if you want detailed instructions just email me. I then hung it on a Christmas ribbon which was in Tesco's Bargain bin!!
The winner for Day 3 is Sian. Congratulations!
Please email me to let me have your snail mail address.
By the way in case you are wondering I am choosing by Random Integrator, and from the followers and comments. So if you comment and are a follower, you get a double chance of winning!
By the way there is more blog candy on Hels' Blog too...see here
See you tomorrow with more goodies.

26 comments:

crafty creations said...

Love it jennie

Flippinpest said...

The texture and the age effect are superb, especially more so as you see the picture at full size! Beautiful project

Sam said...

Wow this is so different.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh wonderful - and so original.

K said...

Me, I'd have to make some more earings and I can only concentrate on cards. Addicted, I'd say. I blogged your candy here
Bye, Kitty (Slovenia)

Leanne said...

Fab creation, can't wait to see what tomorrows is!!
Leanne
x

camcraft said...

Oooh Jennie. Lovely :-) Tis an amazing stamp - cannot believe how you have turned him into such a work of art, well I can cos your so talented :-)
Carole x

Sian said...

Thank you so much! I'm really excited. I love your ornament (and all your other stuff too).

Max said...

Congratulations on your win Sian.
What a fabby ornament Jennie. Love the santa image.
Ooooh ... just realised I get 2 chances to win, whoopie-doo!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Shirley said...

I think its lovely and the bow is exactly the right add to him!

shaz earl said...

Stunning Jennie and so different xx

l said...

I agree with this comments:) You have talent :)

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

aaaw Thank you for the comments, I don't think that anything I do is very special though :( I do like simple things, and they don't take long to make.
Good luck in the draw today
Jennie x

SueHart said...

Love how you've created this for such a different tag. Love it!!
x

For the life of me said...

this is gorgeous xxx

Nick said...

what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

This is a brilliant idea Jennie! xx

Ellen said...

he looks well like that , really old. lovely tag

Ed said...

This would look gorgeous on a silver tree - silver and gold always look good at Christmas - a bit different from the traditional red and green - love your bauble !!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely decoration to hang on the tree or around the house, what a good idea!

Rachelxx said...

Gorgeous decoration Jennie!

Kath said...

A lovely ornament, and the ribbon is just right. Kath

Unknown said...

Great ornament!!!

julialynn said...

This is a lovely tag, I may have to try making it:)

julialynn said...

I am going to become a follower of your blog, and link you on mine...

Hels Sheridan said...

Heavenly ornament Jennie, soz I not see this one til now...must be walking round with me eyes shut!!! Love the UTEE look, and that Santa is one of my faves xx