Friday, December 19, 2008

19th Day of Advent

I finally have sent off the parcels that needed to be sent, and while writing this am also tidying up my daughter Aimee's bedroom,( she is home for Christmas) which has some of my "stuff" in it!! Multitasking is not the word! or you could say a woman's work is never done! Firstly the winners of the bottles of Alochol ink are
&
Congratulations and please email me your snail mail addresses!
I made another Christmas card today. This time I layered Crafty Individuals papers, with Co-ordinations and then chalked the card. I embossed baubles from my collection on to the card in black, and stickles them I have a passion for the ruby slippers stickles! Then i punched holes in the top of the baubles , and glued on ribbon to them. It has become sort of ethereal!
More tomorrow... off now to dust and vacuum!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this festive collage Jennie!
congrats to the winners of yesterday. Chat soon
Jx

Moni said...

Congrats to all winners! Love the festive collage! Hugs, moni

Leanne said...

ooh love this one!! Very nice!

Hope you got all your cleaning done!!

Leanne :o)

shaz earl said...

Oh wow Jennie this is a fantastic card xx

K said...

Aaaa, she used the v-word. And the d-word! Beautiful baubles, cardmaking is a much more sensible task ;)
Bye, Kitty

PaulineC said...

I have only recently found your blog. I love your work. Pauline

Shazza said...

simply fabulous
x

Anonymous said...

Oh I like this one - it looks very 3d. When I read that you were tidying you daughter's room as she was coming home for Christmas - I thought don't worry - it will only get messed up again. (Sorry I had son's and that was the first thing that popped into my brain.) Then I laughed when the next sentence was that you had your things in there!

It's a doddle isn't it working, shopping, cooking, cleaning and looking after everybody - and any pets.

The joys of being a mum! Hope you get to put your feet up at some time over the holiday and that you get 'spoilt' too.

Unknown said...

Oh I like this one very much!

camcraft said...

Oooh. Fabulous, truly thought they were real baubles, such a fabulous 3D effect. Goregous.
Well done to the winners yesterday :-)
Carole x

Anonymous said...

I love this Jennie - great idea! Looks like layers of the earth and giant baubles hanging over black mountains, fabulous!! Hope you got your chores finished! xx

Max said...

Congratulations to the 3 winners :)

Errrrrmmm Jennie. Don't suppose you fancy coming to do my dusting and vacuuming when you're done do ya?
Another fabulous card ... love the stickles.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Sam said...

What a lovely card, I've got a thing about baubles this year.

Kath said...

I love those baubles Jennie. Really lovely card.
Kath

maddy hill said...

Congrulations girls !

and a big thank you to Jennie for doing the blog candy too - very generous of you Jennie xxxxxxx

have a wonderful christmas !..
im orff down south for chrimbo !
maddy x

maddy hill said...

forgot to say Jennie - your card is ace ! xx

Rachelxx said...

Oh WOW! Thanks Jennie I love alchohol inks :-) Thanks so much for doing this advent blog candy, I love visiting. Beautiful card it's a lovely effect on the baubles.

Sarah said...

What a beautiful piece of art! Hope you are getting ready for christmas. Well done to the winners xxx