Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December 2nd - more blog candy

Today I have done another tag, this time slightly different, and of course there is the opportunity to win more blog candy!
This time I have used the baubles from the Seasonal grungeboard, (which is now on the website!) and embossed them through my Big Shot on a harlequin embossing plaste. Then I wiped red brick and worn lipstick distress inks over them , and highlighted the bows in gold stickles. I stamped the Merry Christmas in the same colour-red brick.


Yesterday's winner is no 1


Minxy! Congratulations, candy on its way to you.

Day 2 blog candy today, so keep posting ! I shall post every day at around 6pm, so you have until then to post or add yourself as a follower.

23 comments:

shaz earl said...

Beautiful tag Jennie xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful tag Jennie I love it. I linked you to my blog again.

Thanks,

Debxoxo

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous tag Jennie - your linked on my blog

Bee said...

lovely tag Jennie, really nice.

xx

Sam said...

Fab tag Jennie.........I've become a follower.

Melissa said...

Jennie i just adore that tag! I wish i had half your tallent!

I can not distress anything other than myself LOL

xxx

camcraft said...

Oh Jennie, that is so elegant!
Carole

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag Jennie, love what you did with the Grunge, tis fab! well done to Minxy for winning yesterday xx

Rachelxx said...

Love the tag Jennie - I'm a follower :-)

Ellen said...

nice warm colours and a lovely stamp

Hazel said...

This is beautiful - think I need to get some grungeboard

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love those grungeboard baubles! xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Thanks for the commenst, I wasn't sure about his tag, but when you are making 25 *things* there are going to be the odd one or two or even three or four..........

Ifat Art said...

I love that tag, Jennie.
The colors are great!

Nick said...

what a beautiful coloured tag-unusual yet still distinctly christmassy!

SueHart said...

Great tag. Love the baubles.
Became a follower yesterday. xx

veronica said...

love this tag - different, but very Christmassy. will try to add link on blog

Minxy said...

OMG, yay it's me, my first ever blog candy win EVER, fank you Jennie and random selector thingy :op xxx
Another fab tag today Jennie xxx

Anonymous said...

Great inking :)
Fab tag :)

Max said...

Congratulations Minxy.
Have added my name to your followers Jennie and will post a link on my blog ... even though it will mean less chance of me being selected LOL.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Tracey said...

Lovely tag Jennie.
xx

Shazza said...

another fabulous tag Jennie
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag