Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23rd Day of Advent

Well technically 1 more day to go, and I have done the last minute bit of shopping, spent far too much, had a lovely lunch with DD, and now sat down to make tonight's piece. A bit of different one for me, and I used a new Stitchels snowman- Cedric. He is by far my favourite , and will be available next year.
I used a pre-made card and black embossed him, then painted him in with pearlescent mica powders. These didn't quite soak into the card, so not as brght or solid as I would have liked. Then I used Snow Writer to make a little bit of snow, and glued down some silver snowflakes from Paperchase, from the same packet as the reindeer and star.He looks a bit cheeky with all the snow on his hat!
Yesterday's winners drawn by Random Integer Generator are
Congratulations and please email me your snail mail addresses so I can post your candy.
I hope you are all almost ready for the big day, and I am off to make some yummy chocolates to make as gifts for our friends who are feeding us on Christmas Day.
See you tomorrow with the last of the candy, and there will be 5 more winners tomorrow, and on Christmas Day the final blog for Advent!

23 comments:

June said...

Hehehehe cute !!! Lovin him :)
Hugs June x

Moni said...

Congrats to all winners! card is beautiful! Hugs, Moni

K said...

He's cheeky, but he's so cute!
Bye, Kitty

Unknown said...

I think he may be my new favourite too ... mind you I love Gladys ... oh and Marty ... and erm ... Bobby ... actually I love them all :0) Great work Jennie as ever X

shaz earl said...

Oh he's so cute Jennie love him xx

Annie said...

Can't believe we are so near to Christmas!!

love the snowman

Ann xxx

camcraft said...

A real cutie pie indeed. :-)
Carole x

Rachelxx said...

Wow - It's all gone so fast!!! I've really enjoyed joining in Jennie - thanks for doing this xx

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone who won such wonderful candy

My goodness Jenny - how do you get time to shop, lunch, and do some fantastic crafting. Wonder woman1

SueHart said...

Cedric really is so cute!! Great card, Jennie. x

H said...

Hi Jennie,
Thank You soo much for the fab ink that arrived today :):):)
Can't wait to play :)
Love the snowman with all that snow on his hat :)
Happy Christmas :):)

clare said...

lovely card hun..yep he is a cutie :-)and cograts all winners.
just to let you know that my lovely holly stamp arrived safely this morning,thank you very much,cant wait to have a play with it.thanks love clare xx

merry christmas to you & your family xx

Max said...

Awww ... what a sweetie.
Sorry to have missed the last couple of days so Congratulations to all the winners.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Kath said...

Snazzy snowman. I love him!
Kath cbc

Unknown said...

Hmmm this is so so cute!
Jx

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Hi Jennie! I just want to let you know that the beautiful 'stitched bumblebee' stamp set arrived in today's mail, all the way here to Canada!! I am very excited to receive them and thank you so very much for your kindness! I wish you and all the followers of 'The Artistic Stamper' a very Merry Christmas. May 2009 bring all good things for each of you. Hugs, Gayle Page-Robak

Nick said...

He's so cute-think I might just have to have him for next years cards!
Love the snow pen effect I've never seen that before

Anonymous said...

Love it! xx

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

O, wow! I won! :):) Thank you so much. I´m off to mail you my address. And of course another great card Jennie.
x Natasha x

Anonymous said...

WOW, I can't believe it, I have won something and the Christmas eve as well. Love the card, it's soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I made a mistake with my URL it should work now.(red face).

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

He's gorgeous Jennie :)
Though we call Royal Mail, Snail Mail, I have to congratulate them today as I received my LOVELY blog candy this morning after only emailing my addy at 13.50 yesterday!!! Thank you so much for an early Christmas present ;)
Merry Christmas :)
Anne xx

June said...

Jennie
He is sooo cute I love him....any chocolates left? lol
Hugs from the Isle of Wight
June xxxx