Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 17 of Advent

I cannot believe that is almost a week to Christmas Day. I am not nearly ready, have to make food, ( all those nice nibbles the family expect!), wrap the presents, err make and write the cards ( not a hope! lol!), put up the decorations (never do those before Christmas Eve, though,) and generally tidy up. It is one of the few times, that I take off, and just watch television, or read a book, and just rest!
I have made three different tags tonight, all using the black chipboard, and I gold embossed two of them , and colured in with gold Stickles. The other one I painted with pearlescent powder paints.And the third one I embossed with glitter embossing powder and put red stickles into the spaces of the letters.

The winner of yesterday's blog candy is MONI
Congratulations, and please email me your address.
I promised you something special for today's blg candy, and it is some flowers and ribbons. Something to remind you of spring! I shall also throw in some stamps too! Well worth adding a comment to make sure you have 2 chances of winning.
See you tomorrow

26 comments:

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous tags jennie and so effective on the black chipboard - love em

shaz earl said...

Oh wow Jennie these are gorgeous xx

thank you for my candy xx

Annie said...

All gorgeous but the third one is my favourite.

Ann xxx

Leanne said...

These are gorgeos - love the red one!

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your inspiration from? Or the time? These are lovely

Moni said...

Hi Jennie!
Gorgeous tags, love your work! Hugs, Moni

June said...

Love all of them but especially the bottom one. what a gorgeous font lettering. stunning work
Hugs June x

Ellen said...

they look great on the black board
I specially like the one with all the colours

Donnas Den said...

Lovely tags. Please enter me for the draw.

camcraft said...

Oh Jennie. So love the tags, so love the black tags, really very pleasing on the eye, colours like jewels.
Carole x

Unknown said...

WOW these are gorgeous..all of them, but I do have to admit to the last one being my favourite ;)
Love your work
Jx

Kath said...

Ooh wow! They are gorgeous. Something really special has to be in a present with those on!

Kath x

Anonymous said...

Love the tags, really effective :)
Hxx

Minxy said...

Amazing how they all look so different, just shows how versitile the stamps are x

Unknown said...

These are some lovely tags!

Max said...

What a stunning trio and I'm with the majority liking the 3rd one best, although they are all gorgeous.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

For the life of me said...

lovely tags xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags, love the painted one best, those paints are just brilliant! xx

Riina said...

These tags look really, really nice!

- Rhynah

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous tags Jennie, I love that merry christmas stamp!

Congratulations to Moni too
xx

SueHart said...

Gorgeous tags, Jennie. It's amazing how different they can be!! x

AbcHobby.it said...

lovely tag!! my favourite is the first!

elisabetta

Suzy said...

I want to be in twice :)

Sam said...

Fantastic tags, they are all looking so different.

K said...

Great tags, love the coloured one :)
Bye, Kitty

Hels Sheridan said...

Love the different looks on these hun x