Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16th Day of Advent

I am a bit late with this posting as I have been very busy today lunching, Christmas shopping, and chatting business with Hels , my creative co-ordinator! Actually we did do a lot of work in between eating our Christmas lunch of Nachos in our favourite pub! No drinks were not on the menu, but if you having one while reading this then have one for me! Cheers! Consequently I haven't had time to create anything today, so I have a canvas that I did for a workshop instead.
The winner for yesterday's blog candy is  CLAIREABELLE
Congratulations! Please email me with your address, so I can send you your candy!
See you tomorrow with extra special candy....so leave a comment, and if you are not a follower please do add yourselves to be in with 2 chances of winning!

19 comments:

NIfty said...

What a terrific idea ! I'm always surprised at how clever people can be . Nice blog !

June said...

Hi there, how are you ? Sounds like you have been as busy as i have. I have missed last couple of days blogging and just happy to be back
Love this canvas its extraordinary and a wonderful eye candy ... brilliant work as always
Hugs June x

Moni said...

Fantastic idea! Love your work, hugs, moni

crafty creations said...

Stunning canvas jennie

x Hilda

Annie said...

Great canvass.

Sounds like you had a fab day.

Ann xxx

Leanne said...

Wow that is fab!!
Leanne
xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous canvas Jennie & congratulations to Claire xx

For the life of me said...

lovely piece of work xxxx

Debbie said...

Thanks Jennie, what a beautiful canvas...Everyone is busy now days.

Love,


Debxx

Max said...

I had a wee glass of red for you Jennie. *wink*
Congratulations Clairabelle ... enjoy your prize.
Another super project for us all to admire.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

maddy hill said...

love the canvas Jennie !

hmmmmmm im not convinced mind that buisness was done over lunch lol ...

hope you enjoyed yourselves !

love maddy

Anonymous said...

Still lovely Jennie! I have the one I made at the workshop up as a xmas dec now! xx

SueHart said...

Stunning canvas, Jennie.
Glad you had a nice lunch :) xx

Anonymous said...

I have never made a canvas- what a fabulous idea and you have so many textures and elements in it too.

It's 'Timeless' and could be brought out an displayed each year.

Thank you for sharing it will us - and it is nice to read that you do get a chance to take a break.

Adele said...

Oh Jennie, what stunning work, I feel the need to spread my stamping wings a little in the new year!

love Dingle.xx

Adele said...

nnie, I have a little award for you over on my blog. You have truely changed my crafting outlook!

love and hugs,

Dingle.xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always!

camcraft said...

Wow. Totally goregous. I was sorry I could not comment until now, life has thrown all sort at me!
Carole x

Unknown said...

I missed commenting yesterday Jennie sorry. This is such a lovelt piece too!
Jx